Internships and Volunteering
We envision co-creating a knowledge society – one which constructs, shares, and uses knowledge for the prosperity and well-being of its people. We trigger this through a variety of carefully structured experiential learning programs that necessarily engage the students in working towards solutions for the challenges we face in our local & global communities. The acquisition of knowledge and skills is a continuous process, triggered by curiosity and inspiration.
Job roles may be different according to the respective designation. All internships are volunteered and work-from-home. Some positions may be extended from four weeks to three months depending upon the performance and includes incentives! These internships are only available for college students currently pursuing their undergraduate studies in India above 18yrs of age. All internships unless specified are unpaid.
Applications are invited for the following positions:
Content and Copy Writing
PERKS OF THE INTERNSHIP
• Working with a team of young and dynamic people
• Collaborate and pitch your ideas at all levels, meetings & orientations
• Certificate of your internships
• A letter of Recommendation based on your performance
• Future full time or part-time opportunities with CES
• Interaction / Interview with notable guests, dignitaries and personalities
• Work on parallel programs that include travel & other benefits
15 April 2021
Will be considered on a rolling basis